The Hall is available for hire to individuals, community groups and organisations.
The cost of hire is £15.00 per hour. Payment of the hire charge is due not later 7 days in advance of the event and a deposit is required for certain events. For regular and ongoing users of the hall, payment is required monthly in advance.
The Hire Charge includes the use of the main hall, the kitchen and all the equipment other than the Audio-Visual equipment. There is an additional charge of £10 per session for the use of the Audio-Visual equipment.
To make a booking contact the committee on email@example.com. In addition to your name, organisation (if relevant) and contact details, please ensure you give us full details of:
- the date of your required booking and the number of people you expect to attend
- the nature of the event – eg birthday party, meeting etc
- the equipment you require – ie use of the fridge, crockery, cutlery etc
- the start time (please include sufficient time for setting up)
- the finish time (please include sufficient time for clearing up and cleaning). If you are unable to clean the hall after your event, an additional charge for cleaning will be levied.
- any other requirements you may have.
Bookings are provisional until full payment has been received. The Committee reserves the right to accept an alternative booking if full payment has not been made.
If you wish to hire the hall for a wedding or other similar event requiring access to the hall on the previous day to set up the event, the charge is £250. A deposit is required to secure your booking.
There is a discounted rate of hire for the residents of Maplebeck, Kersall & Winkburn Please contact the committee on firstname.lastname@example.org.